Thank you to all who submitted for PCRS 2014. We anticipate accepting submissions for our 2015 meeting beginning in Summer 2014. See you in March!
An Invitation to Participate
The Pacific Coast Reproductive Society invites you to participate in the 62nd Annual Meeting CME Program through the submission of abstracts of original scientific research.
When & Where to Submit Your Abstract
Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the online submission process. ONCE YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT (link located at bottom of this page). REMEMBER, ABSTRACTS NOT MEETING ALL OF THE GUIDELINES WILL BE RETURNED.
Abstract Deadline: 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time – October 31, 2013 NO EXCEPTIONS!
How to Submit Your Abstract
When submitting your abstract you will be asked to upload two copies:
1. Copy number one must include authors’ names and institutions. This copy must be a Word document. Sample
2. Copy number two must be a blind copy with authors’ names and institutional identifiers deleted. This copy must be in PDF format. Sample
* All abstracts submitted must contain original work NOT published previously NOR presented at a meeting of a national or international scientific organization prior to the PCRS 2014 Annual Meeting, March 19 - 23.
* Abstracts submitted on paper will NOT be accepted.
* Faxed abstracts will NOT be accepted.
* E-mailed abstracts will NOT be accepted unless specifically requested by PCRS.
* The body of your abstract should be 400 words or less. The 400-word count does not include authors, insitutions, references, etc.
* First authors must register and attend the PCRS meeting to present their work.
* Poster presenters must be present at their posters during the Poster Session.
What Should My Abstract Contain?
Please download and review carefully our Call for Abstracts brochure (click here), which includes suggested topic areas and complete instructions.
Good Things to Know
- Once your abstract has been submitted successfully you receive an on screen confirmation. You can print the page and save it to your files.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of all abstracts will be by email message beginning December 1, 2013. If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please submit via email to
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be emailed to the presenting author only beginning November 2013.
- If you DO NOT receive notification of the status of your abstract(s) by December 15, 2013, please call the PCRS office at 541-549-1607.
- All decisions made by the PCRS Abstract Review Committee are final.
- All presentations must be made in English.
Withdrawal: The last date to withdraw an abstract accepted for presentation, without penalty, is November 15, 2013.
Penalty: Authors whose abstracts are accepted for oral or poster presentation who fail to present their work, fail to have it presented by a co-author, or withdraw the abstract after November 15, 2013, will be ineligible to have abstracts considered for presentation at the PCRS Annual Meeting for the following two years. Exceptions will be considered if the PCRS is promptly notified for extreme, unforeseen circumstances.
Submission of an abstract for consideration for presentation implies that the presenting author intends to register for and attend the meeting to present her/his work.