In the first part of the presentation, we will discuss the accuracy of the PGT-A testing with next generation sequencing. We will cover the factors that impact PGT-A accuracy, such as technology platform, data analysis, biopsy procedure, culture system and human errors. In the second part of the talk, we will assess the status of non-invasive spent media. We will review major accomplishments in spent media research, and discuss future directions.
By the end of the presentation, the attendees should be able to:
• Know the technical differences among technology platforms available for NGS testing
• Learn the interpretation of PGT-A data
• Understand the PGT-A limitation leading to false positives, false negatives, mosaicism, inconclusive, and low DNA results
• Learn how spent media test is conducted
• Get the latest updates on spent media research